Cambodia

Viral Again 6/17/16

Apparently all you have to do to go viral is have white kids speak Cambodian.

In the video we just told them that we are missionaries and we ride our bikes to teach people at their houses. And then we invited them to call if they want to learn more. We've gotten some calls. Hopefully a few will turn out.

President was out of town all week so it was super chill around the office. We basically just chilled out and played poker with the office senior couple. Not really. But when we're back in the states I will definitely still hang out with them.

I'm serious when I say we didn't do anything. I made this in my free time https://www.dropbox.com/s/05auwprx7ej4rcl/Luke.jpg?dl=0

We actually did one thing. We taught Aiden. He is way cool. Its really hard to teach him though because we don't speak Chinese. Maybe I can have my dad Skype in and translate for us. Aiden is reading the scriptures but he is pretty hesitant about baptism. Which is good, because it means he understands its a real commitment.

I decided this week to start studying the new book of Mormon institute manual in my study time. https://www.lds.org/manual/teachings-and-doctrine-of-the-book-of-mormon-teacher-manual?lang=eng
Its actually super good. It has guided my study super well and I've learned a lot. It also has super good questions that I have been using while teaching lately.



If you have any ideas of stuff we could post on Facebook let me know! The internet is powerful!

The church is true. Follow the law of chastity and the word of wisdom.
Love,
Elder Osborne