Cambodia

BAPTISM? 10/9/16

Got one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dy9kgtph34c2921/IMG_2225.JPG?dl=0

Savuen was baptized by her awesome husband this week. 

They have some good support in our branch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejw7m06z4ax3jr0/IMG_2230.JPG?dl=0


Conference was awesome. My favorite talk so far was by Elder Oaks. Mostly because he is so cool and wise and reminds me of a rabbit. But also because he quoted my favorite guy Clayton Christensen. And the whole thing was about missionary work. So it was all hype.



Throughout my mission I have seen a weird change in me. Maybe its because I'm getting older or maybe its because of my service. I think that I love people a lot more than I used to. My capacity for love has grown and I have gained an automatic attitude of loving people I meet. This is good and bad because in the last 2 weeks 2 people that I really loved in my branch have left. And it kinda broke my heart. So thats not cool. I think it is worth it to love people though. Its the law of opposition. The more love you feel the more heartbreak you feel.

Love,
Elder Osborne

Elder Slavens Tribute