Cambodia

https://www.facebook.com/CambodiaPhnomPenhLDSMission/videos/vb.1007348569340670/1061155773959949/?type=2&theater 7/29/16

Hello.



Our transfer goal was to make a video that got 50 thousand views.
This week we accomplished that.


It says "My english class + handsome teacher"
"Study English for a long time but I only learn Khmer - Because I don't listen, too busy staring at the teachers' face.

Its funny how simple it is to go viral in Cambodia. All you have to do is be white and speak Khmer.
I directed it and Elder Beckstead shot and edited it. My favorite part is the senior couple.

The last 2 days we haven't been able to do much because we have just been responding to questions about the church and about English class. I guess thats missionary work too tho.

There is a member in our ward that I really admire. His name is Tanner. He is an intern here in Cambodia working at a non-profit started by our former mission president. Tanner was a missionary here right before I came out and he used to serve in the International Branch too. 
I admire him because he is so hyped on sharing the gospel and living the gospel. Every Sunday he puts his bike in our car and rides all around the city with us to help us teach.
He knows a lot of people in our area and he is super helpful when we are teaching. 
I hear a lot of horror stories about returned missionaries not doing so well when they get back but Tanner's example gives me hope. 

I know that if we hold tight to the rod and are consistent in our church activity that we don't have to fear. We can be like the Anti-Nephi-Lehis and never fall away.

I love the gospel. I love to preach the gospel. I love the Prophets because they keep me in line. 

Love,
Elder Osborne

Here is a video of me running for 13 minutes. Its super boring. https://youtu.be/a1tFWXfq-0Q

This is my mission president and his wife: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rskhmc0ft9oqyxz/IMGP4267.JPG?dl=0

This is a video of my huge English class playing a game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q11qltyc0kklobr/MVI_1684.MP4?dl=0