Cambodia

Here's the situation parents went away on a weeks vacation 10/30/16



Dope: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cem9jumznq7hh29/IMG_2290.JPG?dl=0


A Missionary and a monk walk into an internet cafe....: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcczgkmppq19d0i/DSC00183%20%281%29.JPG?dl=0



We got invited to go with a bunch of members out to a big buddhist place and look around!














Our missionary work this week was 100% filled with finding old members and trying to make friends with them. We're trying to bring the lost sheep back to the fold. We had 1 success this week when an old returned missionary came back to church after we visited him 3 weeks in a row. He brought another less-active friend too! They came for first hour and then stole 2 of our other young men and went to play soccer somewhere. Lol. At least they came!


I don't know why I like this talk because i dont even have kids. I think I just really like Brett and I know I was a Brett when i was a kid. Sorry mom. I know now.

Love you all! 
Love,
Elder Osborne