Cambodia

Trio? Threeway? Or Threesome? 11/27/16

What is a missionary companionship with 3 people called?

Elder Lasswell is a gentle giant texan with 1/4 chinese blood.

If I could describe Elder Mather in one word it would be "Clean"

This guy at the print shop loves me and always takes creepshots of me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys4kofd4ls56bmi/IMG_0215.JPG?dl=0


We do crazy stuff to preach the gospel: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdrwsj67anuo4ec/IMG_0217.JPG?dl=0












Bathtub boat. His entire house is flodded: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hq5m2bh46jtis5c/IMG_0257.JPG?dl=0

And we close out the week with a solid 6 baptisms: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u83gu1db26aci7l/IMG_0294.JPG?dl=0


Pre-mission Elder Osborne was an avid user of Reddit.com. Most of the information that I in-took on a day-to-day basis came from that website. Over years of being involved in Reddit my opinions largely conformed to the popular views of the Reddit user base. This was good and bad. The good part was that I felt pretty informed about general news around the world and especially technology news. The bad part was that I was choosing for friends and mentors people that didnt share my same life goals. I'm sure many of the people of Reddit were good people who lived good lives but they did not understand or encourage me to do what it takes to reach the Celestial Kingdom. Being on a mission helped me realize who I should be looking to for council on how I should live my life.

First, we should always look to heaven. Heavenly Father is our main source of guidance. He wants to help us and lead us to gain happiness. We can pray to him and receive help. He has also given us Prophets and Apostles to help guide us. The Prophet and Apostles of Jesus Christ will never lead us astray. They have our best interests in mind always. It is good to be informed and understand the different opinions out there but when it comes down to it we need to remember Heavenly Father's plan for us to live with our family forever in heaven.

I feel like I am just now getting good at Khmae and at missionary work!!!!! So sad!!!!! I love Cambodia!

Love,
Elder Osborne