Cambodia

Classic missionary experiences 10/24/16

This week I had 2 classic things happen.

1. I was riding bikes with my comp and our young man that was riding with us and we were going to go to teach a lesson. It was the most logical thing to do. But then i got the feeling to go see a less active that was probably at work and didn't really want to talk to us. So I turned around right then and rode there and found a giant funeral happening at his house. His grandpa had recently died and so he was home and really appreciated our visit. Then we still had time to go to the other lesson as well. Super cool. Side note: I barely recognized him because he shaved off all his hair. Apparently thats what grandkids do when grandparents die.

2. It was 7pm we were supposed to go home. But we get a call from the sisters that a member needs a blessing. Her house is hard to find and its about 15 minutes away from where we were. So we went riding pretty fast on a dark bumpy dirt road. We were supposed to take a little path to the left so we were looking out for it when I got a giant bug in my eye!!! I never get anything in my eyes. But this one really hurt so we had to stop. When we were stopped a guy rides by and asks where we were going. We told him and he said "Follow me!" We follow him and realize that we had missed the turn. If I didnt get a bug in my eye we would have rode for 10 more minutes and never found it. 

#Classic

PICS













Love,
elder osborne