Cambodia

SIEM REAP 9/25/16

At the end of your mission in Cambodia you get a 1 day trip to Siem Reap to see Angkor Wat.
Tons of pics:














I asked a drunk guy for his shirt. He took it off and gave it to me. I owe him one. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkmu82q38mabq60/DSC00128.JPG?dl=0

This week was cool. President Christensen came to my district meeting I was teaching about repentance and he totally blew all of our minds. Apparently we all knew nothing about repentance. Now I have been studying repentance and sin and stuff all week and so far all I have found out is that we are all totally doomed. Thats it. I'm still studying sin, haven't got to the Atonement or repentance part. Tune in next time.

Our investigators are doing well. Possible baptisms incoming. Just got to tie a few knots and loose ends. Konty needs to get married. Savuen needs to finish learning the commandments. Btw, Savuen has been drinking coffee every morning for 10 years and we told her to stop on Thursday. She stopped. She says she's tired but its worth it. Way cool.

I had an investigator back in the international branch. Her name was Liu Yun. She just got baptized this week. She stopped meeting us for a while but then 2 weeks ago she came to the Elders and she told them that she needed to get baptized fast. She was leaving back to China in 2 weeks and she wanted to be clean before she left. The elders were hesitant but then she told them that she had been reading the book of mormon and she knows it is true. Well they met with her 3 times a week and taught her super fast and she was baptized. She is going back to China and on the way she is going to stop in Japan to go to the temple and do baptisms for the dead. How cool is that!!!!!!! 

The church is true.

Love,
Elder Osborne