Cambodia

This is what I did this week 7/23/16

On Saturday I taught a lesson to Don and Sithar. Sithar is Don's 8 year old boy. He will be getting baptized next Sunday. He is really excited, and so is his dad. Don is not a member but has been coming to church for the last 3 years. He just hasn't gotten his marriage records straight in order to get baptized. But he is very supportive of his children.
And I went grocery shopping: https://youtu.be/N8Zs1a6_-L4

On Sunday I went to church. I played the automatic piano. I didn't think it was possible to play an automatically programmed piano poorly. But it is, and I did.

On Monday I fixed people's flash drives. And I played basketball with a bunch of Elders.

On Tuesday we filmed a church tour video. Elder Slavens, Elder Cook and I are the stars. Elder Beckstead was the camera man. Tune in soon to our facebook page for a cool video.

On Wednesday we had zone conference. But I didn't really go because we had to take a bunch of people to the bus station and then get food for 40 people. It was a mess like always. Then we taught English class that night.

On Thursday we were feeling bad that we hadn't taught anyone the whole week. Elder Xiong came down to the city to buy a bike that day. He joined us in one of our prayers and he prayed that we would have a miracle that day. And then that night we had 2 great lessons! It was really a miracle.

On Friday we had another zone conference. It was not as crazy but still pretty crazy. We got trained on how to teach English and how to set goals. I have been thinking about goals a lot. One of my goals is to give a Ted Talk one day.

On Saturday (today) we took a 15 year old member to the community basketball court and shot some hoops. It was fun.

Every week is fun in the office. And every afternoon it rains. And every other day we eat ice cream. And life is good. And Jesus Christ is alive. And we can live with our families again in heaven.

Love,
Elder Osborne