Cambodia

I hate meetings 12/11/16

Meetings in your last transfer are the worst things in the world. For many reasons.




The Lord can do his own work. We have this one investigator named Srey Toch https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5rr7xd3y7bulk0/IMG_0368.JPG?dl=0 . She agreed to a baptismal date of Dec 25th a while ago. And so we have been working with her to try to get her ready. Its kind of a big deal because that is my last Sunday in the country and how cool would it be to get a baptism on Christmas on my last day. So cool. But, things aren't really working out. She is doing well and reading the scriptures but she doesn't really have a good understanding or a conviction about the gospel. Also, she's scared of water. This last week we were teaching her and teaching a lot of different stuff to get her ready. It didn't feel super good. I realized that she was going to take a little more time and that I needed to let go. I don't need the cool baptism. The Lord can do his own work in his own time. I'm not counting out any miracles but for now I will be happy with any progress. Pray for Srey Toch!

We played soccer this morning. Almost every single companionship in the city. 40+ people. We had to make 4 teams and play on the full pitch. Awesome. https://www.dropbox.com/s/adlti2etpx0kxoz/IMG_0370.JPG?dl=0

The best sight as you walk into a member's house https://www.dropbox.com/s/jaerkzvyn6aqzag/IMG_0361.JPG?dl=0

The church is true. Tune in next week for the final email of my mission!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Elder Osborne