Cambodia

CARLS JR 10/16/16

CARLS JR OPENS IN CAMBODIA TODAY.
ALSO HAPPY B-DAY TO ELDER ALLRED


Sorry caps lock.

This week was chill.

I figured out that the atonement cures everything. Stop being so hard on yourself everyone. The atonement makes up for your inadequacies.

Also I want to remind everyone that “over the past twenty years, we have observed no correlation between the depth of a relationship and the probability that a person will be interested in learning about the gospel.”
So go invite all your NON-FRIENDS to learn about the gospel. Invite someone. Literally anyone. It doesnt matter as long as you invite them.

The rainy season means that my pants are always dirty.

Elder Slavens is literally out of his mind: http://dearelderslavens.blogspot.com/
He gives me shout outs all the time too. So go read his blog.

My tailor cuts all my pants super tight like I tell him too. But they all rip after like 3 days. I should have learned by now.

K love you all

Gotta go eat a juicy burger.
Love,
Elder Osborne